Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Locket In My Pocket

...Actually it landed on my foot today, instead. :)
I knew this moment was coming.
I mean I'd dropped the piece of lock like six times already today at work.
It just kinda happens because it's one of those locks that comes apart.
You know one half is the loop, the other half the lock, and the key separates them.
Well...I usually forget that the key is holding the block half of the lock.
And I end up doing something which turns the keys downwards.
Consequently dropping the block lock thing to the ground.
Twice already it had tried to hide underneath the lockers.
Now....it had it's revenge.
As again, I wasn't paying attention.
Then Suddenly.
I felt it.
BLAMO!
PAIN!
The lock landed on my toes!!
Ow.
Ow.
Ow!!!
That was extremely painful.
But I don't think I broke my fourth toe...
At least I hope not.
It doesn't hurt when I move it manually.
Putting on shoes is another matter lol.

So >.>
<.<
Beware.

The Locks are out to get You!!
For...I didn't put it in my pocket. ;) haha

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a home, that kinda reminded me of my Grandma Dirchi's home...and kinda not. I was with a couple of other people and we were searching through the home, trying to find the secret passageways that led to the treasure. There was also another guy with dark hair who wanted to find the treasure himself. His motives on how to do that weren't clear and in the beginning I worked against him trying to solve the riddle before he did, but in the end I showed him what the treasure actually was. It was a bunch of shiny...makeupkits that had been shined up to reflect like metal. When light shined on them it made a bright light. That was the treasure. He was grateful we'd found it for him, and as he drove away he turned back to have the car lights shine into the room and have the whole place light up like it was a bomb explosion (that's how bright it was. it didn't really explode). My sister and I were on the run, constantly moving and trying to hide ourselves because we had the mark that people took to mean we were outcasts just because we were different. We were walking together when I noticed a big drunk man following us. I told Kikay in our madeup language to go a different direction and I would meet up with her later. The guy pulled a gun on us though, but I attacked him, hitting him repeatedly in the head with his own gun after I got him to fire all the bullets into the sky away from us. I ran from him as he wouldn't stay down and ended up at the college, going up different stairs in the library and preparing for a show where Vocal Point would be preforming in a ring type configuration for a small concert. I had problems though, I'd forgotten something so I dashed outside...but couldn't remember where I had parked the car so I could gt home. I couldnt' remember if I had actually walked or not. Then Kikay called me to tell me something else and I dashed back to the school and up the stairs of a library study loft/classroom to get my shoes and return to the concert area to help out when....

then unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment