Friday, October 5, 2012

Been Working So Hard

It's interesting to note the differences between Kikay and I.
Most recently its the differences between us making music videos.
You see. It takes her a couple of weeks to make one music video.
But within a 24hr period I made 3 different music videos.
All of which I will eventually post here. :)
I think the difference was....
I have the time to spend making videos and looking up clips in a day.
While Kikay has to juggle a lot more...particularly school and homework and work among other things, so she doesn't always have the time to sit down for hours on end and work through the music video to the end.
In some ways, it makes her videos way more thoughtful then mine as she has more time to think of all the pieces she wants to use and I just....find things in the moment and use them. :)

Why do I bring this up?
Well....I just finished making a 4th Music Video.
And I'm simply adoring it to pieces and everyone I show it too really likes it as well.

It's just one of those fun videos where I think I managed to match the subject and the song together really well. ^^;;

Needless to say I really can't wait for this movie to come out on dvd so I can get it! :)

Here it is:

Woot!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

1 comment: