Thursday, October 18, 2012

Don't Suppress The Cough

So I thought I was better.
Work was going great.
Until the last 10 minutes.
Then.
It happened.
A slight tickle in my throat as I was getting fish for a customer.
I thought it would pass.
Gave a slight cough to get rid of it.
Totally didn't help.
Luckily
Reth showed up just then.
And took over for me on bagging fish.
Because I was racked with a major coughing fit.
Where I'm sure people could hear me throughout the store.
And probably thought I was dying from how hard I was coughing.
That little tickle in my throat just wouldn't go away.
No matter how much water I drank.
Luckily I got it under control enough to move into the break room.
Where it's a bit more isolated and customers couldn't hear me hacking up a lung.
Sadly though, this intense fit...gave me a sore throat.
>.<
Not fun.
Especially since I hadn't been coughing for like the last two hours...
I guess I'd subconsciously suppressed it?
And it built up to the point where it exploded?
Mental note to self. Don't suppress coughing.
It makes it worse over time. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

 I was with my family getting ready for an event, where I needed to get changed. But while I was changing, something happened....a Grim reaper/Dementor/hooded figure showed up, darkening the whole area. He was looking for me as I could find the specific item he was looking for. It was...a certain red glowing dot...which I think symbolized a particular treasure he was looking for. I ran from him and encountered this big two story game...kinda like bejeweled...and some shooting game where there was a bouncing gold bullet shaped thing trying to hit all the coins and jewels in the game on the different levels, but there also was a red dot. I climbed up to the top level, precariously hanging onto the top. Just as the dementor guy showed up. I didn't see him, but all of a sudden there was a red dot on the floor. Bouncing and moving about. However, I saw the source of the light, some green taser sort of thing and didn't take the bait. Instead, I hid from him, with the help of my fairy god mother. We ran to my neighbor Cindy's home to get to her stairs because there was a portal there. Only I couldn't remember how to get to this other world. Suddenly I was on a cruise ship, in a wedding dress. It was my wedding day and my mother -Regina from Once Upon A Time- was trying to convince me as...Nelly from Little House on the Prairie to go through with everything. I refused. The Dementor struck the ship...and it sank....but I think everyone survived. It was made to look like they all died, I saw them floating in the water...but I knew they were alive, and I wasn't going to let this evil bad guy control me....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment