Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just A Little Pinch

So, I've been told that the parakeets like to bite.
Yep...
They do.
They like to nibble at your fingers.
But that's just because you're holding them in an enclosed space between your fingers and they want to get out and fly again.
Today, I had to handle three of them.
And yes, all three bite me.
Though none drew blood.
It was more like I was being pinched by an annoying younger sibling.
It kinda hurts yes, but the pain is momentary.

lol that...or else I have a higher threshold of pain then others...as I didn't flinch at all when they bit me.
Who knows...
I do know that I fear getting bitten by the hamsters more then the birds, as I've seen the hamsters draw blood, and I've yet to see that from any of the birds. :) lol


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

...I had an end of the world sort of dream...and I really don't like those. Where you have to gather supplies in the house, take care of animals, figure out how we're going to get food and water, if the car has enough gas....not a very fun dream.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment