Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Droplets

Splatter splatter
Drop drop

You know...when you're sick.
The main focus tends to be.
"GET ME BETTER!"
And with this single minded focus.
Other things kinda come undone.

Take for example pouring a drink.
Usually.
I'm careful.
I don't make a mess.

But with the desperate relief I want from that cool liquid.
I, in my sick state, don't care about being nice and clean.

Heh...now the floor of my kitchen kinda looks like a murder scene.
Red droplets of juice all over the place as well as on the counter.
Because I wasn't careful in my quest to not spill a drop.
I just wanted the instant relief.

No worries though.
No actual blood was spilt.
But the quest to defeat the illness bug is going well. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a pet store...that was on the side of a mountain...near the field of the little house on the prairie. My family was going on a hike up to a waterfall in the mountains that had a lot of switch back turns in the river. We were taking my uncle Shane's family up there for the first time, but we passed by this settlement type of town that hadn't been there the last time my family visited, so we got a bit distracted and went inside and found a lot of different old time types of thing. In one of the top rooms was an auction/ bartering system going on, my mom and I found a bunch of things we liked but I ended up needing to go care for the pets so I left and went up the mountain to care for the cats and lizards in the snow...and ended up in a really dim version of Bird World that was part pet store part grocery store. I was about to clock out, and had grabbed some bananas and a green apple as I wandered around the store. I was going to go buy the food, but decided against it. I was going to go return the food, when a guy came up to me saying that a plane had just landed from...the Philippines I think it was, and they would be coming here. So he needed my help in putting up a giant banner so that they would know where to find us in the wind/fog. He also grabbed one of my unboughten bananas and asked if he could eat it. I said sure, and made a mental note that I would need to buy the fruit now....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment