Saturday, October 20, 2012

Attack of the Hamsters!

Never take anything for granted.
Because that's when the surprise comes and everything changes.

For example.
I was doing my usual duties in Starsmet.
Caring for all the different animals.
And I got to the small pets.
No big deal.
Water, Food.
I could move on to the other creatures.
The top left corner cage was just like any other cage.
So I thought.
It signaled that I was almost done.
But when I pulled open the door and glanced inside.
A horrifying sight met my eyes.
In the back corner.
Was a ball of fur.
And in the center of that ball of fur.
A great giant red gaping wound stared back at me.
The injury was bright red.
Like that of something freshly killed.
*shudders*
It wouldn't have been that bad.
Only I knew there was nothing in the cage.
That could cause that sort of injury.
...beyond....
the other hamsters.
They had turned CANNIBALISTIC!!!
Two ganging up on one. (so I think...since there were three in the cage.)
And *shudders* gnawing on the other.
I don't know if the hamster had already died... or what.
but it was crouched up in a ball of fur.
With its back eaten out...where I could see the small white bones of the ribs and such.
If there wasn't a giant wound there I would have thought the hamster was normal.... 

O.o Why would they do that?!
Turn on each other?
I mean there was plenty of food already there!
They weren't starving.

Needless to say my world has been rocked.
I knew the hamsters could bite...
but turn on each other....
and I've been told...they usually go for the heads first...and going for the back is weird.
It must be Halloween inspired or something....

>.>
<.<
Beware the balls of fluff.
They're more maniacal then they seem.
They're not just bright eyed and fluffy.
Beware.
Beeewwwaaaarrreeeeee.

Until you next see these words
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

A boy, from a rich family, ended up falling in love with a gypsy girl -kinda Indian in culture. He wanted to do what he could to gain her affection, but when he went to the mother to ask for her hand, she told him she had died. (I don't think that was true). The young man considered this, then took out a shipper's coin and said "This is a ______" -it had a special name- that basically symbolized..idk how to put it. a trade. a willingness to serve. The mother didn't understand at first either. But the boy said that he serve her -the mother- for a certain amount of time. -I was reminded of the bible story where the man serves his father-in-law for seven years in order to have his love become his wife. Similar thing. The woman acquiesced and they ended up on a sailing ship...in a dark storm...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away.....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment