Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Those Bright Eyes

As you may know....or may not know.
I like to watch Ghost Shows. :)
You know...where people tell about their experiences with the paranormal, or when people go to investigate haunted spots.
Tis alot of fun,
and appropriate for this Halloween Night. ^^

So I thought I'd share a clip of my favorite 'scary' ghost clip.
It's from a show called "School Spirits"
Where students from different colleges/universities around the U.S.
Share their ghostly encounters with the paranormal.

This particular episode, involves a ghostly man at a girls school.


Oooo
The first time I saw this, it was totally freaky!!
It still is freaky but not as much now that I know what to expect.
But his Blue Eyes
Were really blue.
Like they glowed.
Totally scary.
And intense.

That's why I like this episode.
Those blue eyes. :)

Happy Halloween!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, actually I was trying to clock out. But since I was past the 'clock out time' I needed to go find a Manager, and he was being difficult in helping me to clock out. I also happened to notice that my Itouch, the bottom right corner...had been broken. :( I had torn the case but I hadn't noticed that the device itself at a break in it. A thin crack like a fissure that I could move back and forth. I totally was sad to find that out. Y_Y After all I'm trying to keep my Itouch in one piece...finally I got outside and looked to the distant horizon to the mountains as I walked to my truck in a green field on a hill. Along the mountain range on the other side was a lightning storm. But not just any lightning storm. The lightning was flashing in bright reds and some greens along with the regular white lightning color. It looked awesome and I wanted to get some videos/pictures of it, so I pulled out my Itouch to take pictures but as I got it set up, the storm faded, or at least the colored lightning faded so it was just a regular storm. :(

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment