Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Happy Tangled Moment

I love it when little things brighten my morning.

Today I had one of those little things happen.

For I got an email.
Saying that someone had commented on one of my YouTube videos.

Unsure of what it would say.
I opened it up.
and found:

This comment

"Sterling Knight classy. Thanks for the starstruck song. Cute video for my fav movie of the decade."

^^ NAWW!!
SOMEONE COMMENTED ON MY VIDEO! :D AND THEY LIKD IT!! :D WOOT!
^^ First comment is a good one.
And it made my day. ^^

And here:
Is the video I spent my weekend making and that got my first comment. ^^
Hope you enjoy!

 
 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

It was a resort sort of place. I was with my family in a green area. Well, I had to climb down a random ladder stuck on the side of the building...as I was sneaking out. My cousin Chelsee was there as well acting on a stage....and I was...being chased after....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment