Sunday, October 14, 2012

An Odd Combination

You know how there are some combinations of food....where they just don't sound that good together?
Yet they actually taste good?
Well, today I had one of those.
It was a chip dip.
And really tasty.
One of the others thought that it was just cream cheese and salsa together.
But it wasn't.
It was yogurt.
Yah.
Yogurt and Salsa mixed together.
O.o
Sounds so weird.
But it's so tasty!
I think that the salsa got rid of the yogurt taste...but I'm not quite sure.
I just know it was pink and tasted good. :) lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was driving on a freeway...I think somewhere in Maryland, trying to get someplace in a hurry. But the freeways...were complicated and reminiscent of many a hot wheel racing track where there would be steep inclines and declines with sharp turns...it was also kinda bit like those marble racing tracks as well, but with cars. As I climbed to the top of a really high almost touch the clouds part of the road. I looked down at the steep incline and...shuddered, my vision doubled for a moment from fear, I didn't want to go down this sharp slide, but I couldn't go back the way I did, so I took a deep breath and pushed myself down the road -for a moment it was like I was a kid pushing cars down the track ands I wasn't actually in the car going down the track. There were other parts of the road, like roundabouts where you just went around an island going the same way, as part of the race. Along with dealing with construction...it was rather frustrating. But then I ended up in this fancy mansion....where I was kinda a guest of honor...and kinda just a stranger who stumbled into something they shouldn't have and my hosts wanted to get something in particular from me, but I was too smart for them, and hid it where they couldn't find it. I was packing up my bags with the assistance of Kikay, who had brought in a bag with a large bread bowl with creamy soup inside. I'd moved things around so that I could get most everything into three bags though I wasn't sure how I was going to carry them all, one of the hosts came in and distracted me, taking me away from my room and the bags to show me something. But I didn't bite...I think they tried to offer me money in exchange for what I had that they wanted. I refused and went to return to my rooms, where I realized there was one big circle of hallways happening. I ended up in a room full of pumpkins that I'd bought. Half of them were carved, and my mom told me that I needed to take the pumpkins down to the school so that they could be painted. I grabbed about half the pumpkins and walked down with them and the paint to the corner of our street...but its was also the corner of the street between the double churches and the institute parking lot that lead to the institute. I paused at the corner where thee chain linked fence began, and started painting the corner there. I'm not quite sure why I did it, but I think 'my kind' had to do that sort of thing in order to be accepted into the main flow of people. I had to paint repeating patterns of color down to the corner, which was time consuming. I know that I started with purple and ended with purple...other colors I used were blue, green...and some kind of yellow shade. All in the paler shades of color...pastels. I had just finished the last purple stripe when my mom walked by and asked where the other pumpkins were. I ran back up to the church to get them and discovered...that they had rotted. The pumpkins had had faces in them, but I hadn't thought they were carved...but they were all squishy and such, so we couldn't use them.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment