Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Secret Reward

And another one bites the dust.

Well...the cookie. :)

For I made cookies for work the other day! :)
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.
Nummy Nummy!

Now...why did I make cookies for work?

The fake reason would be that I was celebrating pie day. ;)
But since I don't like pie (okay chocolate pie is good) and I have no idea how to bake one....I made cookies instead! :)

;) haha.
Not that anyone asked me my reason for bringing cookies into work.
But I had my reasons in any case.

What was the real reason?

Well you see....
at work we have this sink.
That really...only my department uses as we need it to wash dishes and things for the animals.

And it's been leaking.....for like 2 months it seems like.

But due to it being in an area that management hardly goes into....
It ended up being 'out of sight out of mind' to them I suppose.
As really...only my department uses it.

Soo..we've had to deal with the leaky sink for forever.

And I told myself...that whenever Cinres actually got around to fixing the sink.
-As he wanted to do it himself.....
That I would bring cookies the next day to celebrate!

Guess what?

OUR SINK HAS BEEN FIXED!!!!

YAY!
Finally!
No more soaking my shoes in the back when I have to stand there doing dishes! :D

So I made cookies and brought them in to celebrate.
If only for myself.

hehe.
I've corrupted my coworkers. ^^;;
They loved the cookies and want me to bring in more.

Success. :)

Well sort of....

Cinres missed the boat.
And didn't get a cookie!
()_()

I totally know that feeling.
You think you can go get one later....
but when you get to later.
They've been gone for forever and a day.

Methinks the next time I make them....I'll have to separately bag a few for the managers to enjoy. :) lol.
That way they all get one.
Especially Cinres. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment