Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So Very Picky

It seems easy enough at first thought.

Go online.

Look through all the pretty pictures.

And walla!

You have a car!

Not.

O.o Why on Earth does there have to be a gazzillion and a half cars out there!
All shapes, sizes, doors, engines whatever...

And I really don't understand most of it.

I spent like...five hours just going through ads on the local news website.

And found ones that were close....but not my favorite. There was always something I didn't quite like about it.

Ugh why does it have to be so difficult?
And it doesn't help that I may find the car I like....only to get behind the wheel of one and not like it.

I almost feel like I'm studying for a big test.
Or applying for acceptance somewhere.

Basically....venturing into the unknown.

*sighs*
Yah...no clue really what I'm doing.
I'm getting a better idea of what I want.....but actually getting behind the wheel of a car that isn't owned by family....doesn't seem likely any time soon.
As I really don't want to go by myself to some car dealership and be like:
"Hey! I totally can't afford any of your cars, but I want to test drive them so I know how they feel and such."

yah...muddling through.....

It's not like it should be that complicated right?

I want a car that isn't white.
That has under 110,000 miles.
That costs under $5,000
It's Automatic,
Has a clear title.
Gets great gas mileage...like high 20s or higher.
And isn't too prone to you know...breaking stuff.
Oh! And is visually pleasing to my eye -i.e....I want to have it and am willing to be seen in it.

Shouldn't be too hard right?
Right.
heh...wrong.
like in most areas...I'm picky.
I would love a compact SUV  but those don't get that great of mileage for the gallon.
But I really don't want a car car.
Something that looks like everything else on the road.

I actually love the idea of having a convertible....totally one of those random 'lets click on this!' moments. But I think I would like one....of course I haven't ever driven one...so maybe I won't like the fact that I have no roof over my head.

Yah...complicated.

like....I want this vehicle to be good in snow.
And you know....rough terrain. Something with a higher clearance so those speed bumps don't destroy my car. ;) lol.

Basically...I have no idea what I'm looking for.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a "I'll know it when I see it!" moment.

For now...the search goes on!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was someone going around and....basically making people into vegetables, and the gang of superheroes I was with....didn't have much of an idea of who was behind it. Spiderman, superman, avenger dudes....robin...all of them were running around finding people in their veggie state (you didn't think I meant the greens did you? ;) ) Drooling like there was no tomorrow.
It switched subtly to that of a young male in an office space, he saw a girl with blonde hair that he wanted to talk to, about something important, but he chickened out at the last minute and left.
He went upstairs to a cubicle where another woman was....and signed his name to a contract giving the woman permission to sever him.
I wondered what it would feel like to go into a veggie state and got my answer.
As he finished signing his name.
His consciousness basically faded to black -like fainting or falling asleep suddenly, drifting away. I felt the thud as his body hit the ground, and vaguely felt the body breathing, but there was no other sensory information. No actual person there. It was just a body in a veggie state.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment