Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Guardian Seen Again

It's always a pickle for me when I have an early morning work shift.
And I mean super early.
Like 3am early.

Because I get into this debate...of whether or not I should stay up all night, or go to bed super early.
Staying up all night usually wins out.
Though if you don't have the right motivation,
staying up those extra couple of hours becomes super difficult.

But this time around, I had a plan. :)
I spent the week gathering movie clips from a favorite movie of mine that comes out soon,
found a song that I thought would work.

And spent all of last night creating a music video.
Only...come the time where I had to go to work....
>.>
I wasn't done.

I still had like 10 secs that needed to be worked out.

That always seems to be the case.
I get so close to finishing my project...and I have to drop it or risk being late.
*shakes head*

Still after work, and a long nap.
I managed to get the video done. ^^ lol

Hope you enjoy my sleep deprived work!
lol I think it turned out super well! ^^
(should have been a movie here....)

Editor's Note: Well....this is utter lameness. >.> Apparently Owl City has some UMG thingymajigger that means....my video has been blocked. Lame. Lame. Lame. How was I supposed to know that I couldn't use that song?? It makes no sense to me!

Sorry that you guys can't see it....hopefully I'll figure something out...
but for now...the link has been erased as its pointless to click on it. :(
It was such a cool video too....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream....involved work unsurprisingly enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment