Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Do You Think?


In their recent set of performances.
Vocal Point has played up this "We haven't created our own original song." little talkie bit before singing the fun "4 Chord Song" which shows how many popular songs of today use the same four chords.
It's not easy for me to explain though the guys manage it quite well. Here in this video. :)

I love this!!
*ahem*

Anyways,
The first time I heard this in person I was like
"So you're going to introduce a new song right?"
I mean...if you talk about never writing an original song....surely that means you'll introduce something new?
Of course, once the whole medley comes into play I completely space that thought and just enjoyed the show.

And then.
WHAM!
For the first time!
Vocal Point actually sings a song that two of their members wrote!
Keith Evans and McKay Crockett.
McKay is currently the director of Vocal Point, but he was a member of the group itself for a while along with his buddy Keith.

Titled: Home for Me

 
 
Hearing this.
It just relaxed me.
It brought a feeling of peace,
and I just sat back and listened.
 
Ah.
I wish this song was available on Itunes.
Because I want it.
Badly.
 
Hopefully it comes soon! :)
 
What do you guys think?
Good song for an original by the group? :)
 
lol I do wonder though....
Does this song follow the four chords?
 
Personally....I have no idea....
I just like listening to it. ^^;;
 
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi
 
The Dream
 
Work....getting everything open and working, making sure the animal dishes were clean, that the fish system was on....that the fish were getting clean and my manager fiddling around in the back to make sure everything was running properly.
 
-S.N.D


No comments:

Post a Comment