Sunday, March 31, 2013

Idea Trouble

Note to self. Ignoring your first idea. Is a time consuming bad idea.
Note to self. Going with your first idea...means that you think of an even better idea, just after you finish the first idea..

So it's a lose lose situation. Either way.

Well I did both in less then twenty four hours. :)

Last night, I had that last minute concept of "Hey! I need to go get Easter stuff!"
Like...an hour before the mall closed.

Dun Dun Dun.
So I waited for Kikay to leave the apartment.
Like...an hour before the mall closed.

Drove like crazy up there
and had the thought.
"I should go to the Hallmark store!"

But once I got inside...
Ignored that.
Instead going for my second idea of "Let's go to the Disney Store!" (love that place)
Only to not find anything.
"Oh! Let's go to Claires and get some earrings!"
Only to not find anything.
The same with Icing (the sister? store of Claires)
And a couple of candy stores.
Time was running low.
And in a panic I headed for Hallmark.
With the mindset of "I will buy something here even if it's a stupid little trinket."

Good news!
I didn't buy a stupid little trinket. :)
At the last instant I happened to look up,
and see this cute little statue of a blue jay.
Kikay LOVES blue jays.
But she didn't have any statues of it.
*angelic chorus*
I FOUND IT!
And that, a small little turtle, and a whole bunch of chocolate.
I got everything! :)

lol Kikay had said that she just wanted to get a whole bunch of candy.....but I thought that would be rather.....well boring. So I spiced it up with a couple other things. :)

Only I couldn't hide her Easter Presents until after she got home.
But...I ended up being tired.
So I went to bed before her.
Knowing she'd put out her Easter stuff she got before going to bed.
However, I knew I would be up before her today, so I could set up my Easter thing then.

I ended up doing a trail of Reeses over to her gift. :)
Only to get into my car and think.
"UGH! I COULD HAVE PUT THE CANDY AND STATUES INTO THE CAR!!"

Oh well.
It's probably a good thing I didn't do that,
as it got hot today.
and chocolate in a hot car....isn't pretty. :)

^^ It was a super fun Easter.
As Kikay set up a Mini Easter Egg Hunt in our apartment living room. ^^
I managed to find all but two of the eggs.
:) Woot!
That was fun. lol.
I want to do it again, but on a larger scale. :)

Happy Easter Everyone!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment