Tuesday, March 5, 2013

From a Photo

Do you ever become fascinated with something.
Where you return to that something time and time again.
Just to look and/or enjoy?

Well.
I had that a bit ago.
In a place you wouldn't expect.

You see...my sister Kikay is in a class.
A photography class.
And.....
she has to take pictures.
And post them to a blog.

-Side note- YES!! ANOTHER BLOG TO FOLLOW!
lol I'm super excited she has a blog, I've been trying on and off to get her to start one.
-I try that sooner or later with friends/family lol. :)

In any case.

She needed to take pictures for her class...
of a person.
And guess who happened to be there?

Yep.
Me.

So we did this photoshoot thingymababber.

Kikay posted them on her blog.
I didn't think much of it.
Until she came home and told me that the teacher really liked me as a 'model.'
and that Kikay should continue to use me to take pictures.
that I'm expressive or something like that.
The one of me in my coat.
^^;; Nawwwww

So the next time she shot photos she used me again.
And one of the pictures she took of me....

Just fascinates me. http://theflightreflex.blogspot.com/p/starsight_27.html 
The story behind it is this.

Kikay and I went to go see Warm Bodies....and totally spaced doing her photography homework due the next day.
I managed to meet up with her before her class and take photos.
But they were too dark.
So she needed to do some more after work.
Only after work....I ended up with a major headache.
Basically...I was suffering and just wanted to take a shower and head to bed.
But to help her out, I stayed up.
And tried to keep my facial expressions from showing my pain as she played the white ninja and moved all over the place to get the right lighting.

I think the photo that fascinated me was at the very end.
Where Kikay was like "We're done! Wait! Just one more!"
So I kept my Red Ninjaness in check and gave her a look as she shot another picture.

And...I think it's that photo that she ended up posting on her blog.
For the next couple of days I would get on her blog just to stare at it.
Because like I mentioned above...
It fascinated me. It's the top picture as of this post.
If the photo wasn't of me....
What would I think that the 'model' was trying to get across? Or the photographer wanted the model to get across?

Who knows.

Yet I see how Photography can fascinate people.
I mean it fascinates me.
lol not enough to go out and buy one of those fancy cameras to create awesome pictures.
But I do like to play photographer as well on occasion with my Itouch camera. :)

And when you end up with just the right shot...
Wow.
Just wow.

I could probably equate it to a great music video.
One where you look at it and think to yourself "I can't believe I did this! Surely someone else created this! No...it was me? WOW!" lol.
-btw had to delete my guardians video. >.> grr there must be a way to get that on the Internet somewhere....still looking into options. :)

Hmmm writing this post makes me want to go take pictures....
Where is my camera? :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I remembered that it involved Cinres my boss from work...something about him taking a smoking break (he doesn't smoke) and me not approving of something.....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment