Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mixed Up Days

Guys....my days are totally messed up.

It started last weekend.
As you remember from an earlier blog post,
When I stayed up all night working on that music video that Youtube won't let me publish.
>.>
<.<
And I basically became a night owl for two days straight, sleeping different hours and such.
No.
I was fine with that even if it did mean I worked seven days in a row...
No.
What messed me up.
Was the changes to the schedule within the schedule.
For you see at Starsmet,
Each day has a particular task paired with it.

I knew what day it was based on what tasks I'd done at work.

Now though....
It's not working like that.
As apparently the managers have all been talking,
and they're going to move the tasks around.
I have no idea why they feel the need to do this.
The system has been fine for the past forever since I started working there.
The only problem I saw to this system is.....that on reptile days...we wouldn't always get everything done before the store opened.
Apparently because we have twice as many reptiles as other Starsmets stores.
And....my coworker in time is a bit leery of the creatures due to having been bitten a time too many.
Soo that goes a bit slowly at times.

Yet...everything worked out fine.
So I thought.
At the moment half of the daily tasks have been moved up a day.
Which means tomorrow's tasks of reptiles is still the same....
But maybe not for long.

It's all up in the air at the moment as Reth figures out if she actually does want to move tasks to different days.

Yet, it basically means....
That each day is now a surprise as I don't know what task I need to do...until I get to work.
I hope the schedule settles down quickly.
As I hate not knowing what I'm supposed to do before I do it. :)

Here's to hoping that it doesn't change....or if it does, that my schedule changes so that I can continue to do my favorite task. -Small Pets!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was exploring in the Arctic with a friend. We were going up north so I could capture pictures of the borealis. And we ended up climbing onto an old house. -it looked like my parents house.
My perspective changed to that of a creature, that had lived in the arctic and hadn't seen humans in ages.
he was curious about the creatures and followed them, only to get caught when he got tangled up in the rope they were using to climb, but the girls seemed to ignore him...they saw him and everything, but left him alone.
But eventually they became friends and it came out that he was part of a pack of human wolf things that lived in the deep ice crevasses in the area.
The girl went to a local petstore to ask for help and through an agreement.
The creatures that were more human looking in my mind, but when they came into the light of the petstore looked like long legged German Shepherds. They all came to the Petstore where my coworkers stood anxiously, as these creatures had been terrorizing their city for a while now. Everything was pretty tense as neither side trusted each other. But we wanted to help them get back to a normal human life....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment