Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's A Guy To Do Without Meat?

Meat.
Beef.
Steak.

A guy's type of food.

I mean, isn't that what guys do want to eat?
They want meat and potatoes.

lol.
And that was true enough a couple of weeks ago when Kikay and I had dinner with Cousin Bratur.
As he made steak....and mashed potatoes and I made bread sticks. lol.

So I felt a bit of pressure this week when it was Kikay and My turn to make dinner.
Actually...my turn.
For I know guys like meat....but the dinner I planned....didn't have meat.
:S
So I worried that my poor cousin wouldn't be filled with the 'non meat' dinner we were having.

Tortellini with Alfredo Sauce, cheesy bread sticks, salad, and a BAM (smoothie drink)....
really doesn't seem like alot.

And it was with some trepidation that I prepared it all.
Timing it all that Bratur showed up a couple of minutes after I'd got everything on to the table.

lol I suppose that's a real housewife skill right there. ^^ Timing dinner so that it's nice and hot when the husband comes home.

Now it was time to see.
Did I make enough for him?

Why yes.
Yes I did.

Total Relief.
He cleaned his plate. Twice.
And we still had leftovers.

I call that a success right there! lol ^^
So it is true a guy can survive without meat for a meal. ;) lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I parked my car in a parking lot by a white building, it felt like a mall area with a bunch of stores nearby. I got out of the car and walked away, but I had this thought that I shouldn't leave my car like that, that I should move it. I thought it was fine and so I kept walking. I finished with whatever I was doing and headed back across the parking lot, crossing all the lines and such in my green coat. This dark skinned guy approached wearing a purple coat. I was leery of him at first but I relaxed a bit as we got to talking. I nearly walked past my car...because I didn't recognize it as a car. Just an opening. For my driver's side door....was totally missing. I freaked out seeing more pieces gone, the hood, the stereo among other things. And people were still taking apart the car. There was this other guy and this young girl. I told them to stop, they didn't listen sooo I basically freaked out, going all kung fu on everyone. Knocking them to the ground. But the guy in purple...was in it as well. He tried to continue to take pieces of the car, so I multitasked in my attacking going back and forth between everyone. And the guy in purple at one point when I had him in a head lock he said "You knew when you left that this was going to happen." This made me even more furious as he was blaming all this on me and not them for ruining Kikay and My car! I ended up stuffing him and his companion in a bird cage and placing them in a petstore as I tried to figure out how to get all the pieces of my car back together and fixed...
I ended up with Phineas, Ferb, and Burford in a....amusement park sort of place. We were at war and so they created giant waffle walls to protect their park from the invaders. Though I couldn't resist eating the walls....they were so tasty especially with melted butter. I finally pulled myself away from them and went inside to see that Phineas and Ferb had built the wall to the exact standard needed to protect everything of theirs. I went to this one ride...meant to be a water park, though it was brown and muddy. I climbed to the top where we were working out something.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment:

  1. Remind me not to get on your bad side, friend! A bird cage? ;)

    ReplyDelete