Friday, March 22, 2013

White Rain

"It's supposed to snow today."
"What? No! Don't Jinx Us! It's supposed to snow tomorrow. The weather said so. Rain today. Snow tomorrow."
*shrugs* "That's what I heard, it's going to snow today and tomorrow."

So our conversation went yesterday morning at work.
I was in the middle of playing in the dirt.
And Taar came up to me and strangely started talking to me.
For like...an actual conversation.
It's only strange because it usually doesn't happen.
Our conversations are the brief "You all open?"
"Almost."
"K. Get it done and then I need you to do this."  *walks away*
Sort of thing.

Not so.
We actually had a bit of a conversation.
Spread out over a span, but a conversation anyway.

For not like two minutes later Taar called out to me.
"Hey Sarnic, come here!"
*dusts of hands and walks to entrance*
"What's that?"
*points to the ground*
For the wind was blowing these white things across the ground in waves.
I looked at it. Shrugged and said "It's either snow...or flower petals."
-I kinda doubted the second, I hadn't really seen flowers abloom on the trees yet.
"No it can't be snow!"
*shrug*
"Wait...Ah! SARNIC!! YOU JINXED US!! IT IS SNOWING!!"

Is it sad that I just wanted to grin evilly and say "Why yes it is. You're welcome!"

hehe.
Yes. I love the snow. I react positively to it.
For I love the cold weather.
^^ So I don't mind getting blamed for bringing the snow.
I like it.

lol If only I could have seen Taar's face this morning when we actually had a bit of a blizzard going on outside for a couple of hours.
Yesterday's little snow blown across the parking lot, looked like glitter compared to huge sparkly sparkles.
One you could barely see.
The other, you looked out and you saw that it was snow. :)

In any case.
The storm was just that. A storm.
Nothing stuck to the ground.
So it was more like a white rain. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment