Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Lack of Color

To continue my car theme....

Have you ever noticed how monochromatic cars are?

I mean the joke of "What's black and white and red all over"
can totally apply to the cars on the road.

On a road trip back to home base with my sister,
we totally got talking about cars.
Particularly color.

As she wants a blue car. like bright shiny electric blue.
That got us talking about colors of cars.
Like I'm drawn to the red colors at the moment.

And I totally don't want a white car because they're everywhere.

Well....
we ended up 'car shopping' along the drive.
Pointing out cars we liked or didn't like and the reasons why.

And we noticed the colors.

White.
Silver.
Black.
Tanish color....

Over and over and over again.
Also Red.

Black White Red.
Black White White Silver White Tan White White Silver Silver Black White Tan Red Red Black White Red Black Tan White White Red.

Over and over again.

With occasional pops of Yellow, Blue and Green.

It's super crazy.
and I can't stop myself from noticing at the moment.
How much everyone has the same color of car.

*shakes head*
lol I'm not quite sure what color I want now...
definitely not white.
But I am leaning more to Red, Blue, or Green now. :)
Something that everyone else doesn't have.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was out by some water. Hoping from stone to stone, but got a bit too far out. My mom called for me to come back. So I turned around to get to the rock I had just hopped from. I jumped, but slipped at the last instant, nearly falling into the water. But managing to keep myself from doing so by falling into a slight crack. Suddenly I wasn't just on a little rock, but on top of a huge rock with the water hundreds of feet below me. With...crocodiles swimming around the bottom. I turned to the rock and found....more crocodiles. Somehow I managed to get back, only to discover that Kikay had trapped a baby crocodile in a little cardboard box. I told her we couldn't keep it. This other man told her she couldn't keep it. But Kikay really wanted a pet. She ended up with this small round, silver dollar sized creature that looked kinda like a sting ray without the tail. It's edges undulating. She really wanted this sticky creature. It ended up on the wall. But Kikay wouldn't be stopped....she somehow ended up with a blue parakeet. Bright blue. But I made her return it. So we snuck into the bird aviatory to put the bird back. It was in a giant wooden warehouse/barn type building, with cages full of birds all over... only to have the owner discover us. Somehow we ended up giving him wings. And he flew around, until he crashed through the glass ceiling and landed on the ground where his wings broke off and became two yellow egg yolks. I picked them up and put them on the table and told Kikay that we really needed to go. We went to the exit only to discover rangers closing in on us. So we ran to the other door and out of that, only to have officers there as well to catch us....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment