Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A New Taste To The Rainbow

Skittles used to be my favorite type of candy.
But...I hadn't had any in a long while.
Years maybe. I have no idea.
I think I may have had too many at one point, and just well...didn't want any anymore.

In any case, a bit ago, at work, I discovered that I'd been distracted at just the wrong moment, and forgot to pack my usual snack food for work.
And I was hungry.
Luckily I had a dollar.
And luckily there's a vending machine at work.
Even luckier, it had treats in it!
-For a while we'd empty out the vending machine in like...two days...and it would stay empty for two or three weeks before being refilled. So annoying. But that problem's been fixed. :) yay.

Anywho, on a whim, I decided to grab a bag of skittles. Since I hadn't had them in a while.

Popped a few in my mouth.
And wow. ()_()

There was this new flavor!
Seriously, it popped in my mouth. Like Ziing! There it is! A flavor!

O.o Had I not had skittles in so long that I forgot what the flavors tasted like? Because I certainly didn't remember the green colored skittles having such an impactful taste. I mean, the only taste I really remember was the Orange skittles. Those are my favorite.

But this. This was a totally new taste!

Only upon inspection did I discover that the 'regular' bag of skittles had had an upgrade.
The regular 'lemon-lime' flavor that I was used to,
Had been changed to Green Apple.

Whew. Totally noticeable! And totally delicious!

And I've had cravings off and on since then.
Must have more skittles!

Taste the Rainbow. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment