Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SPEEEEEEEEED!!!

I have a need for speed.
Those who drive with me, especially on the highway, will notice that I don't always stick to the speed limit.
Well, I went to Trafalga the other day with some cousins.
and they just happened to have GoCarts.
The track was small,
But hey, I figured this could be fun. :D I mean, little car. Speed.
So the four of us got out onto the track.
The dude in charge started our engines. Told us which pedals were which.
Then said.
Ready:
Set:
Go!
And off I was, like al lightning bolt. Pedal to the medal!
Lol it felt like I'd already gone halfway around the track before the others had even left the starting line.
WEEEEEEE!!!!!! It was FUN!!! :D lol
I spent most of our 'race' just grinning like a crazy person. Doing what I could to catch up to the cousins. -Two of them were nice and let me pass them by...eventually. The third I hadn't yet caught up to when the race was over.
Weee!! I couldn't stop thinking Vanellope's line from Wreck-It Ralph: "I told you! Racing's in my code!" lol
It was a ton of fun! :D
Lol I can't wait to do it again soon. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was this rich guy. Like the head of the company important, who came to be in possession of a flashdrive. Containing....something that everyone, and I mean everyone wanted. Even my agency wanted us to get it. So I teamed up with an older guy (a bit reminiscent of the old guy in R.I.P.D) and struck out to go get him. Somehow, I ended up being by myself when I ran into the guy. I'd wandered into an elevator, that looked to be an empty living room in size. Complete with red carpet, and yellow lamps along the side. He walked into the elevator with me and went up to the seventh floor. The guy was early, as his 'press release' conference wasn't going to start for another couple of hours. He got off the elevator and asked where I was going. I replied "Down." so he obliged and pushed the button for me to go down. Somehow we met up again in a cafeteria again on the ground floor. The cafeteria was closing down because of him. He hadn't ever been down here, so I convinced him to try some of the food they were giving away because they were going out of business. The crazy food offered there was actually pretty good, and we were having a good time just chatting and such. When the old guy...and my sister came up to the table we were sitting at. The old guy in a very...bad disguise as a woman. They sat down, the guy next to me, to eat lunch as well, striking up conversations. I got zapped by the old guy and suddenly had a text message from him telling me that I was doing a good job and to keep up the work. We would get that flashdrive with no problem. I thought he was completely idiotic for almost blowing 'my cover' by coming over. He and my sister stated that 'we should hang out sometime.' but before the guy and I could say yes/no, they'd got up and left. We chased after them, but the two of them disappeared. That had the handy side effect of him becoming suspicious of them, and not of me. We returned to the elevator, with me confident that he would trust the flashdrive to me soon for safety. I noticed in the elevator that there was a vertical log. Barely noticeable in the corner. But when we reached the top floor, there was this red laser beam. And it went directly to the log. I quickly realized...that the guy was in immediate danger. We were still a little early so the bad guys hadn't realized we were in the elevator yet, so I grabbed the guy and kept him out of the laser's beam -he wanted to go straight to it the fool- and dragged him over to the stairs, Which we went down in more of a gymnastics's style then anything else. Quickly slithering between one level and the next -the stairs were very narrow between floors...it was weird. Then we were running down the stairs with the guy wondering what we were doing, when he got a call. He answered it and it was the bad guys asking if he was in the elevator. I told him to say yes. So he did. The bad guys told him to put the flashdrive into the wood log, and he wouldn't be hurt. I knew that to be a lie, and this was buying us more time to get away, so I told him to do it, expecting the bomb to explode at any moment when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment