Friday, August 2, 2013

Unexpected Pleasure

I love it when simple things can bring a smile to my face.

I was by myself last night in the apartment.
No one to talk to.
Which I'm not complaining about, I was radiating my 'Stress' from work pretty strongly. Who knows what would have happened had I had to talk to someone in person.

And like I often do, when I'm by myself, and a good song comes on...one that you can resist, and you just need to dance to...
I dance.
The fun, expressive, I-don't-have-a-care-in-the-world sort of dance.

And I just happened to look over at my beta fish, Phantasmic.

He was dancing along as well!
He would shake his little body like there was no tomorrow,
and when I stopped dancing, he stopped dancing and swam around like he was a normal fish.
But when I started dancing.
He would too!

Ha! It was AWESOME!
I knew I'd named him Phantasmic for a reason.
Because that was just Fantastic! I have a fish that likes to dance to music! :)

Ah. totally brought a smile to my face. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment