Sunday, August 18, 2013

Too Long At Work

Did you ever wonder when you were younger,
if your teacher lived in the school?
I mean, you went there everyday, and they were there everyday...and they never seemed to leave the school. So obviously they lived there right?
lol.

Well. I wonder if some people wonder if particular workers live at their work.

The thought comes up because I worked a night shift last night.
And I basically came home, grabbed something to eat, and went to bed....to wake up way too early this morning after too little sleep, to go back to work.

lol, before leaving work last night and couldn't help but think: "I might as well just spend the night here, I'll be back before I know it."

Anywho.
There was a couple who'd come into the store last night. A little before we closed.
And they were back in the store again this morning.

I was there last night. I was there this morning.
They were there too.

If I was in their shoes...and younger...I probably would have wondered "Does she live here?"

It would appear that way. I would think. Who knows.

Just a thought that passed my mind today at work.

Do people ever wonder if we live at work? :)
No, but it does seem like it some days. lol

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved...birds getting free from their bird cages....

-S.N.D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment