Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ello? It's Your Phone In Your Pocket. You Got a Text!

So there I was, finally getting some food shopping done so I would have something to eat upon getting home.
And I have this thought.
I think I should check my phone.
Nah. Who would be texting me? I mean...I just got back from a reunion, and yes some cousins said they would be doing stuff later, but that can't possibly happen til like seven or so. No, I need to finish getting my food. I mean, I still have an hour or so before anything happens right?

Wrong.
I found out when I was working on parallel parking at my apt. And this blue car shows up. With three familiar faces in the windows. "Hey Sar! We're going to go see a movie at 6:30 (it was 6:20) and we kinda already bought you a ticket! We tried to call but you wouldn't answer."

()_() Oh! "Ah! Lemme get the frozen food inside, change quick and I'll be done." Three minutes later, we were zooming to the movie arriving 10 minute late. But luckily there seems to be like 15 minutes of commercials soo...we didn't miss any of the movie. :) lol.
That would have been sad to have them buy me a ticket and then not be able to find me. :S

And my Cous...wow he's persistent.
Three phone calls, two text messages, one facebook message, and knocking on my door later...they had about given up. Driving away from my apartment, defeated, when low and behold, I pulled up.

Totally clueless about the drama that was unfolding. haha :)

Needless to say....If I have the thought to check my phone, I really should check my phone. lol :)
Unfortunately, I had that thought while watching the movie, but couldn't answer....
yep missed another phone call, text, and voice message from a different person.
*shakes head*

Well, I'll start listening to my thoughts about phones eventually. :) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment