Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Renurt and Dirchi

I have to say, I'm glad I'm part Dirchi.
Why?
Because I had to spend yesterday cleaning up my apartment for a 'cleaning check.'
As all my roomies moved out and the place needs to be 'spotless' for the new roommates who will move in eventually.

And when I have to clean clean.
Well. I can get a bit OCD about it.
It's the Renurt part of my genetics coming out. We're all a bit OCD on that side.
And when I have to clean...I really can get well...zealous.

GO AWAY SPOT!
SCRUB
SCRUB
SCRUB
SCRUB
SCRUB
GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Yah. It can get a bit dramatic.

Luckily....
The Dirchi part of me can take over when things are heading to 'too extreme.'
(or when I realize it's taking waaay too long. Above all I like to do things quickly.)
And say "Whoa. Calm down there Sarnic. It doesn't have to be perfect. This is good enough. It's not coming off."

And I can be like
O.o
o.O

*deep breath*

Okay. Yes. Yes it is good enough.
NOW TO ATTACK THE NEXT SPOT!!

haha. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment