Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MuSic

Just throwing it out there,
But I really think music can make or break a business.

I mean, there I was in the mall, shopping for clothes. And I went into a particular store.
At first I was really enjoying myself. Having fun picking out clothes.
But when I went to go try them on,
the music changed.
When I first walked in it was fun music that you could sing along to,
then it became...well some sort of rap music, that really brought down the vibe of the place.
I had gone into the dressing room, totally intending to buy the shirts if they fit.
But with that music playing...it just made me feel...bad. Depressed.
And was totally giving me a headache.
So I ended up leaving without buying anything because I didn't feel good.
Just because of the music.

I've had that experience in other places as well.
A food place,
where the music was waaaaaay too loud.

A book store, where the classical music was just a hair less then annoying.

Music can really influence how your customers feel when they enter the business. And I'm sure it can also influence how your employees work as well.

Perhaps I'm just super sensitive to music at the moment. Who knows. All I know is that I've been noticing it, and how it can effect me while I'm out trying to buy stuff. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment