Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Lone Bat

My brother and I have a bat connection.

You see, a while ago...maybe like a month, my coworkers told me that there was a bat hanging outside of our doors.
Sure enough, I went outside and there the little critter was. Hanging away up by the ceiling above the entry way doors.
He stuck around for two or three days before flying off to not return.

Well, for a bit while Meralto was in the MTC, he also had a bat companion that would hang out over the door in his mission zone.
Apparently the bat was there for five days straight before disappearing.

Which makes me wonder...why was the bat there in the first place? I mean, they usually travel in swarms don't they?
Yet this guy (maybe the same one?) hung out by himself near people for a few days.

I wonder if he was lost, 
or maybe he was following some errand or something.

In any case, it was fun to see a creature you don't usually see for a little bit.
Hopefully he's eating lots and lots of mosquitoes right now, our little bat friend.
...Or else he followed my bro to Georgia...who knows ;) haha. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at school when I ran across a few of my signing classmates. They were surprised to see me and wanted to know what I had been up to and if I was at school still. I told them I wasn't there for school, that I had graduated, but I hadn't gotten around to telling them that I wasn't in a signing related work when I ended up going through a bunch of stairways and secret passageways in the school and ended up on this flat at a Rendezvous. My dad was there as were a bunch of other people. When this tall dude in a red feathered neck/chest piece, loin wrap, and feathered crown came in. He attacked the leaders of our clan -it was a ritual attack, no real damage was done.- but I was terrified he was going to kill me, so I ran for my father's tent to try and hide there, only there were people already hiding underneath the tables and in the tall grass of the tent. And if he found them there, he would find me, so I went searching elsewhere, by a river with a bunch of long thick black tubes, like rollers in the water, where a couple of boys were trying to climb over them (and not having much success) I ended up getting distracted though when I looked up at the mountains and saw pictures of Indians carved into the redrock -kinda like Mount Rushmore but with Indian heads) and as I raised my Ipod to get a picture of them, I spotted a couple more murals set into the side of the mountains, these two of gold panners of a sort. So I was taking picture of all these, when I saw a bunch of hikers coming off the mountain, and there was this one old guy -kinda looked like one of the pictures on the mountain- that was chasing a goat around as well.
Then I was suddenly in an office building. I sky scraper, with a bunch of other people of my kind. We were sitting down with a rival group to make negotiations, when we heard these two shots. The woman -a mother figure- pulled out her necklace and took a smashed bullet away from it's magnetic edge. She claimed that the bullet had been meant for the father -leader- of the clan, but he too pulled out a magnetic device and there was a bullet stuck to that emblem as well. So someone had fired two shots at my leaders but had missed because we had magnetic abilities and carried emblems to prevent such a thing from happening. However, when these shots went off, it let loose a shrill sound that caused the hair from our heads to disappear, revealing a network of black lines inked into our heads, with different spots glowing different colors (they had meaning, I just didn't know them) the Leader told us all to get down, and I did...in a way. I ran through the office/library section grabbed some coins as this human looking robot drone came into the room and started searching at any of the bald heads it saw, I broke through the window and used the coins to help slow my fall, and protect me from bullets whizzing about. The drone shot a rocket at me but I shot a rocket back at it, however, it missed. I grabbed the rocket as I was flying through the air and tossed it up to the sky where it exploded. And I even though my rocket hadn't destroyed the other rocket, I let the other rocket fall to the ground because it was actually a signal. When it exploded a bunch of yellow sparks -like fireworks- sprouted high into the air, and from those sparks a fleet of metallic paper airplane looking things appeared to go flying off to the rest of our crew. This would let them know that something had gone wrong. I swung around the corner, and landed at the foot of a woman who had just bought a new camera, because her old one -a coppery color- had gotten smashed in a car accident, and she actually had the whole scenario recorded on this new camera of how a van had collided with another car. I pulled out my own camera phone thing that was like a mini keyboard phone with the sliding screen but it was only about two inches long. Before we were suddenly in the same fashion class together, but we decided to team up so that we could get more fabric between the two of us and we'd share. I wanted Dark Green because that was easier to hide in, but she wanted pink. luckily for her pink and green went together, but I wasn't able to stick around long as the drone was zeroing in on me and I had to go take shelter in a restaurant because if it shot me with silver bullets...I would be done for because my kind couldn't withstand silver bullets.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment