Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tick Tock Stop

It happened yesterday.

My watch died.

I was expecting it to.
My watches usually don't last that long.
And the band was getting worn. To the point that I had to use a rubber band to keep the tongue of the strap down against the rest of the watch because the wraps holding the band down had fallen off.

Plus, I've dunked it on accident a couple of times at work.
Soo I was expecting something to happen to make my watch unusable.

Well, yesterday morning....
I happened to glance at my watch.
And it was the wrong time.

I figured I might have pulled the windy thing out a bit at night.
And that had stopped the watch.

So I fixed it.

Only to realize at work,
the time had stopped working again.

So I did it again.

Yah... my watch had become unreliable.
It would work for like 15 mins before stopping again.

Unfortunately, I had a night shift. And soo by the time I got off work, all the watch places were closed.

:( And I definitely needed a new watch.
Cus....I use my watch all the time to keep track of the time.
Because it's soo easy to lose track of time at work.

The problem was...I had to go to work before I would be able to get a watch.
And I totally wasn't going to spend my whole work shift without a watch.

Luckily, I have another watch...
the problem is...it's white, and I usually only wear it on my day off.
Because at work...it wouldn't stay white for long. And it would get all dinged up.

So basically I needed a wearable work watch.
But for today, I wore my nicer watch. So I could keep track of the time.
Lol it stayed in my pocket for most of my shift, but it was just good to have a watch handy.

In any case, after work I got my work watch!! YES!

I feel complete again. ^^

Haha, the funny thing is...
There are like ten holes on the band.
In order for it to fit on my wrist, I have to put it in the last hole. (the smallest setting)
It's totally weird. I usually do the second to last, or third to last hole.
To do the last, just makes me feel unnaturally skinny. Especially since there are ten holes, when I'm used to like 5 holes. How many sizes of wrists are there?!!? It's crazy!
But, I'm just glad it fit. ^^

Yay for a new watch! I hope it lasts for a looong time. :)
(now saying that, it will probably break within a month...haha)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment