Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Bad Grumblies.

I have ever told you that I hate getting sick?
Because I do.
I dislike it even more when being sick, actually gets in the way of my plans.
Like it did today.

I mean, most of the time, I can shrug it off, or ignore it.
But there are moments when that doesn't happen.

Like today.

I woke up early, earlier then I was supposed to. With my stomach not feeling the greatest.
I thought it would be something that would fade away as I got up and moving.
Unfortunately.
Not true.
I only made it through an hour of work.
Before I had to call it.
I couldn't work.
Not when I couldn't stand up for more then 5 minutes without going pale because of the pain coming from my core.

So, regretfully, I had to leave work.
>.< I hate doing that.
If I'm scheduled to work, then by golly I'm going to work!

Therefore, it's bad if I have to leave early, or not come in at all.

Yah, I didn't like doing that.
But I didn't have much of an option.
I didn't even think I could make it home.
Luckily, Kikay lived nearby so I crashed at her place for a bit.
Until finally, I recovered enough to be able to drive home.

But I have to wonder, if I'm actually recovered.
I hope so, I don't want to miss two days of work in a row.
Not when we're so shorthanded already from other people getting sick.

Still, it's annoying. The one day I have plans after work that don't involve immediately crashing on a bed...and I get sick. Grrr.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment