Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Meow Surprise

I love surprises. ^^

So it's always fun to come home to one.

 
The note says:
A black cat has crossed your path. Oh no! That's bad luck! ... Unless you can counter it...
Keep one of these cats, and use the other to serve someone!
Happy Halloween!
Most Sincerely,
Cat-Knapper
 
I have no idea who did this.
(Though I would love to suspect my roomies >.> <.<)
But it was awesome!
 
Unfortunately I haven't figured out who to give the second cat to.
(It took me a couple of days to decide which one I wanted to keep.)
 
Hopefully I'll be able to pass on the cat soon!! :)
 
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi
 
The Dream


I was at work, cleaning out fish tanks among other tasks, when my manager, Reth, came up to me and told me that there was this BBQ party going on over at the park, (strangely enough the fishtank part of the store was open to the outside...or was actually outside) and that she was making everyone go to it and to take a well deserved break in order to recalibrate as she worked out some problems. She told us to come back at 6 and not a minute before. Otherwise, she would be very unhappy and consequences would be bad. I glanced at my watch and saw that it said 4:45. I was all to happy to oblige. As I didn't want to deal with the fish and I was to happy to let Reth continue the work on our fish problem. So I left, carrying something and walked through the park towards the BBQ in the distance as coworkers passed by me.
Only I felt something was wrong. I glanced at my watch again. 4:45...then I realized. That was when I was supposed to get off of work. I wouldn't be back at 6 anyway because I needed to go clock out. So I returned, though it took way longer to get back to the fish store then leave it. I had to run through sand art and across fields that I didn't remember passing. It was like 5:10 by the time I got back to the store and ran into Reth. She looked furious, but I quickly explained "I was supposed to clock out at 4:45. That soothed her a bit, but I hadn't yet gone to clock out when...

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment