Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Twitter Do or Twitter Don't

Twitter has been in my head.
I'm not a 'tweeter' 'member' whatever you would call them.

But I'm considering it...

It seems like a popular place to be, with a lot of things happening, events to find out about, people to keep up with, among other things.
Plus hashtags. Hashtags seems like fun, and addicting.
Which is why I shouldn't do it. I'd be hashtag crazy.

Yet, I have no idea how active I would be on Twitter.
At least with me posting.
I would probably be active with keeping up with twitterfeeds of those I've followed.
But my presence would be rather minimal I think....

Yah....
I'm not sure, I'm going to keep considering it until someone really convinces me to join. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment