Friday, October 11, 2013

A Something In The Air

Do you ever have a sense that something is about to happen?
Like there is a 'something' in the atmosphere that just seems to shout through the air :An Event Is About To HAAAAAPPPPPEEEEENNNN!!!

I had that feeling a bit ago.
I knew that something was up.
Something was going to happen.

There was just that...weight in the air.

It's like...the universe was in motion (it is in motion, but work with me.)
And no matter what choices were made,
A decision had been preplanned already.

It's like...I felt like I should try and stop it.
But I was in no position to stop it.
I wasn't even sure if I wanted to.

Yes.
There was an feeling of 'baited breath.'

That has now, finally be released.

Now, it's a period of uncertainty.
Things have changed.
Lives have changed.

There is going to be a new dynamic.
Soon.
The cloudy waters are still clearing,
Who knows what the waters will reveal when they still again.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, in a corner shop. It was getting dark and we were waiting to close up. Finally we closed! So I set about getting my closing stuff done, cleaning up things, putting away things, counting money in the register. All the while chatting with my co workers. Then one of my coworkers came up with a can of...cat food? I hadn't thought that he owned a cat, (I thought he might be wanting it to eat it himself.) It was rather frustrating. Because we'd closed, and he suddenly wanted to buy something? So I had to pull out the money and put it back in the register and get that working again. And then suddenly....there were more people in the store. Bad people. Robbers. They were wearing masks, and were looking for money. They shot at one of my coworker's -Ali, and she crumpled to the ground. I dashed to her aid, picking her up in my arms, I may have attacked the robbers at well, but then Cinres was there, the robbers were gone, and me, him, Ali, and another guy, were suddenly taking off in a helicopter. An odd sort of helicopter as my bare feet were hanging outside of the cockpit. Cinres, would reach down as he was flying us over, to try and keep my feet warm. We were flying high, and it was super cold up high. And boy was our flight amazing. We flew over mountains, rivers, even past Delicate Arch. I loved being over the red rocks, and I wanted to direct my coworkers to go over to Dark Angel as well, but instead we ended up flying over the ocean....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment