Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Do Know You!

So, we've been hiring some new people on at Starsmet.

And one of the girls looked familiar to me.
Like I knew her from somewhere else.

Turns out I do.

And it took me a couple of weeks before I realized how I knew her.

In fact, it was yesterday that I figured it out.

You see, I was checking out the work schedule and I noticed that her last name...

was the same last name as one of my CoChairs from when I served on the LDSSA at the institute.

So I was like ()_() Wait a second. I know that last name, is it coincidence?

"Hey Si, do you know Rie?" I asked her.

"Yah! She's my sister!"

"OH! I was on institute council with her! She's in Hawaii on her mission right?"

"Yah!"
"Yah! I thought you looked familiar!"

Haha. :) It was rather exciting for me.
Turns out, I probably met her at Rie's mission farewell.
But today, I've seen the similarities between Si and Rie a lot more.

Lol, and funnily enough, I looked familiar to her to, but we couldn't place each other.

Heh. It's a small world after all. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment