Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flop Plop Fish!

Soo something happened to me, that I really thought only happened in movies/books.

What was it?

A fish landed on my head.

You see, I was moving some fish around at work.
And some of those happen to be Koi.
Koi...have a habit of jumping out of the water.
So we usually have lids on them.
But putting them in a little container...those don't have lids.
And when those guys get startled.
They jump.
Well, I was on a ladder, getting ready to step down, and apparently lifting the little container startled them.
Because two of them jumped out.
At this point; my hands, holding the container were above my head.
So therefore, one of them...
yah. landed on my head.
lol Talk about wet.
But I was otherwise unharmed.
Just surprised.

I mean, it's everyday that you expect a fish to plop on to your head. :)

And don't worry. The fish were okay afterwards too. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment