Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Different Sort of FairyTale

I bought a random movie the other day.
I have to say it's random, because it is random.
Really, I only bought it because I thought Kikay would like it.
If only because she's into fairytales right now.
And this movie, is about fairytales.
Ten of them.
 
So far I've watched five of them.
The Little Mermaid.
Cinderella.
Snow White.
Sleeping Beauty.
and Beauty and the Beast 
 
Can I say, it's been odd?
I mean, I'm used to the Disney versions of these fairytales.
So seeing things not the way Disney does them....is weird.

I'm guessing they're a bit more similar to the Grimm fairytales.
But luckily, they still end happily ever after.

It's interesting.
Hair styles are different, princes are different, plot lines are different.
Some in a good way. Some in a bad way.
But...I have to say, that they get better with each new movie.

The Little Mermaid...was my least favorite. I missed flounder. the big ship scene, even the evil witch didn't make a reappearance. It didn't seem fun,
but after that point, the movies got better.
I think Sleeping Beauty is my favorite so far.

lol they're all a bit cheesy (like how the beast looks)
But it's kinda fun to just watch the simpler version.
(Though Beauty is seeming a lot like Cinderella)

Hehe, I wonder how my sister will take to these movies when she decides to watch them. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a Prince, trying to get to his princess, but the witch -step mother- didn't want them to be together. She didn't think him worthy of the girl, and so as punishment she turned him into a dog. He didn't remember who he was after that point, until he could break the spell.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment