Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Achievement

Well....I have no idea how to feel about this.

For you see..... at my Institute class, my teacher was announcing the students who were eligible to receive certificates or diplomas for completing 'so many' institute classes and getting 'so many credits.'

And then she started announcing names.

Mine was on top. -I hadn't expected her too.... so that was surprising.

And then she went on to say something along the lines of "And you're eligible to get your Second Advanced Certificate of Achievement, and apparently your 3rd, 4th, and 5th one as well."

It took me a moment to realize what she said, and to realize that she wanted me to come up and grab the paperwork to get my certificate.
As I tripped over chairs and stumbled my way up to get the papers.
The class burst into applause.

Something I hadn't been expecting.

Lol....I still don't know what to think about that....
I kept my head down, not making eye contact.
cus I'm like...what do people do when this sort of thing comes up?

No idea.
Lol it's the cringing thought of "Yes....I go to a lot of institute classes."
Washed over with the proudness of "Yes. I love Institute! Let them see how much I love it!"
And then overall "I want to disappear and get out of the spotlight." lol.

Soo yah, I'm getting another certificate of advanced achievement. ^^;;
I haven't kept track....but this will probably be my 5th one, if not 6th one....and if I'm really off...maybe 7th?

I just hope that they don't give me 2-5 as well. Just because I already have those. :S
Yet, I'm concerned I might...because they checked those boxes for me before giving me the paper to fill out...
Soo I'll see. ^^

Yay for Institute! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There were a pack of 8 dogs, and one girl moving around a desolate land. All the dogs had the ability to shapeshift, and I came across one of the young paladins on the ruins of an abandoned castle structure. He was planning something evil...a bad guy. And he'd gotten half of the pack on his side. And when the girl decided to split them into two teams. He managed to get all his buddies with him on one team. The second team was more...diverse with a small female dog as well that at first seemed useless but proved herself to be the most capable of the misfits. After joining, one of the dogs in the misfit group suggested grabbing buddy...a small squat dog like a cross between a Yorkie and a Sheep Dog and have him join up as they thought it was time. So we had to trek up the hill to a friend of Drew Carrey's house, like a...idk names of rappers but it was a black rapper rich guy who lived on top of the hill on a steep mountainside. He had everything, dogs, a pool, and...we'd actually visited him before...at a different time (maybe dream) but he didn't seem to remember us which was good as that last adventure hadn't been that pleasant. We managed to meet up with the smaller dog....

And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment