Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sllleeeeeeepppppp

If this wasn't amusing, it would be rather sad.
I tried to be a bit more outgoing last week.
Not on purpose, it just so happened that people wanted to hang out all within a one week period.
Fine by me. I could be social. No big deal.
...Obviously from my post a couple of days ago...the unexpected socialness of that cabin trip totally went awry...but hey, I tried. :)

But in the end, it might be because that Friday night adventure, was the only day that week where I actually had to be social.
As the other two times I had planned to meet up with others...
it didn't work out.

Why?
They were struck with a sleeping curse.

Ah, you laugh, but it was oh so true.
Twice this past week, it struck.

Twice this week I was supposed to meet up at a certain time,
Only to have the other not show up.

No amount of anything I could do -texting,facebooking,calling- could find them, or know for sure what they were up to.

Why did they not show?
Both times, it was due to a lack of sleep.

Like I said. A sleeping curse.
A curse to make one not sleep at night, so that they had to sleep during the day.
And sleep soo deep and soo hard and for soo long that nothing would wake them, not even an earthquake.

Totally crazy really.
I mean, to have it happen twice in the same week? lol.

Soo keep an eye out guys. This curse might be coming for you next!!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Started with me getting into an elevator with like three or four other people and we started going up, but as we reached my floor, strange sounds began to be heard, then the elevator started to shake. I wasn't too worried I mean, there were four cables holding up the elevator so it couldn't break, But half of the elevator tilted downward. No worries there are brakes that catch the car so it won't fall. Only I got the sense that we were falling, faster, faster, we started floating upwards within the car, I gripped the railing, as my feet came up past my head as the others panicked. Wondering...why had the internet lied to me? Would I survive the inevitable crash to the bottom.

-I woke up before we hit, and went back to bed.-

I was with my sister (it was like an Anna Elsa moment) at some event that kinda took place in the elementary field, kinda on a college campus that looked a bit like the one near my apartment. We were with a group of friends, going to some art exhibit banquet thing....the place was covered in snow, and my sister had the ability to control Ice. She couldn't help it, but whatever she touched it would either get surrounded by ice or have ice build it up onto a pedestal. Because of this, she stole the show away, everyone wanted to see it. And while she didn't always show the ice on purpose, she couldn't help but like the attention. Though something happened, some thing important that needed to be done, and my sister somehow suddenly had a baby boy in her arms, she conjured something from ice for that baby because it was the price she had to pay. Giving it to the baby, she lost a piece of herself, the piece that was able to create ice, so while she could still move water about it would no longer harden itself into ice for her. I ended up giving the baby a black dragon made from those pipe cleaner things, that looked a lot like one my friend Tay had made me a while back. I don't know what I gave up to do that, it seemed like a spur of the moment thing, but it seemed like I suddenly had my sister Elsa's ability to control ice and I had no idea what to do with it....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment