Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Soreness...Why?

You wouldn't think that hitting a ball over a net for like twenty minutes could cause much grief.

But it can.
Not literal grief, but definitely more pain than I'd been expecting.

Seriously. My arms are so sore. Have been sore.
And I'm sooo confused as to why.

I mean, it was just a Monday Night FHE activity. Go hang out. Play some volleyball and think nothing of it afterwards.
Only I have.
My arms, particularly the forearms have been aching since that point.

Of course, it may not just be the volleyball....
This week has been full of hard working stuff.

Like working a split shift Sunday doing basically two days of work in one.
Then another shift Monday, with volleyball that night....
So maybe it was more then my arms was used to....too much work in too short of time with not much time to rest?

Who knows. Stress might be part of it. Tense muscles and all that.....

In any case, hopefully the soreness will continue to fade.
It's nearly gone now....maybe it will be gone tomorrow. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a young man who encountered a parade of peasant/slave women following the richer folk on horses through the city carrying heavy burdens. He saw a woman that was pregnant, who wasn't doing as well, and scooped her up into his arms to help her out. He turned seeking help and disturbed one of the women on the horse. She looked like a princess with a crown and everything though he apparently didn't see the crown. Just another girl who could possibly help him. She took this disturbance to her day with ill grace. Scowling the whole time, like he was the scum of the earth as she pulled a piece of jewelry off and tied it to a piece of string/straw to give to him. She said words along the lines of "I'll help you, but you have to pay the price" As she was a sort of witch. And the jewel would help him help the girl, but he would be cursed because of it.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment