Tuesday, April 8, 2014

IT'S HERE!!!

Guess what came out today!!!

And if you guessed The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug, it is a right answer, but not the answer I want.

No.
THIS CAME OUT:


Behold it's awesomeness!

Yes. BYU's Vocal Point has finally come out with another album.

And guys.
It's packed full of All my favorite songs that I've been wanting to have on my Ipod for years and years and well...not years but a looooong time. Since hearing the songs for the first time.

It's awesome!

You know how there are CDs where you only like like....two songs?
You know how there are CDs where there are a couple of songs you hate.

Not this one.
All Awesome. I love listening to every single one on this album.
Which really, is impressive for picky little me.

Seriously, go check them out on ITunes now. The music is great.

How about a quick run down?

Good Time -A fun cheerful song that always brings my mood up.

Brave - Admittedly probably my least favorite of the favorites but seriously Be Brave and listen to it!

Dare you to Move -Such a reflective song. Very thoughtful.

Set Fire to the Rain -Always sends chills down my back when hearing it at their concerts

Just the Way You Are -They changed some of the lyrics, which is Nice. I didn't like the original ones.

A Newsies Medley -Great. Just great, feel the energy!  

Home for Me -ORIGINAL VOCAL POINT SONG!! Been waiting to get this for a long time.

Allegheny -2nd ORIGINAL VOCAL POINT SONG!! -This one is beautiful.
 
Eine klenie Nachtmusik -A fun play on Bach's song. (I think it was Bach... :S )

Frankie Valli Medley -LOVE THIS SONG! hehe watching the performance in person is hysterical with the high voices.

Beat It -Gotta love the good old goodies.

(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher - FINAALLLLLY! This is the song I've wanted to have on my Ipod for YEARS.  (Human Pinwheel is my favorite!)

I Stand All Amazed -It's not a vocal point cd without a hymn thrown in there and this one is fantastic.

Rhythm of the Night -This is my go to song right now. It just...brightens my spirits

Happy-It definitely will make you happy. ^^


Yes.
Go buy.
Apologies for the songs that don't have videos.....there weren't any up yet as of this post :(
Also note that some of these videos are from two or three years ago when the group was different, so the sound on the CD might not be the same as the one on the video as each group gives its own little twist to each song.

Which means....Go check out the CD! (or ITunes. You can go to ITunes too.)  It's AMAZING!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment