Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Guinea

So we had a baby guinea pig come into work.
The customer told me that they had bought two 'female guinea pigs'
Or so they thought.
But then, when they woke up that morning....they found a baby guinea pig in the cage.

Which meant...that one of those girls was actually a guy.
So they brought everyone in to see which one was the male and which was the female.
I wasn't on the floor at that time, so they already had it figured out when I got back.
But seriously.
The thing was the cutest creature ever! And bigger than expected.












Adorable right?!
And it was born that morning! O.o
Totally crazy. I've been told that they already have their teeth, and that they can eat real food the same day they're born. O.o

It almost made me want a baby guinea pig. ^^;;
Lol, but I don't. :)
Still, that was something I def didn't see everyday. ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, desperately trying to set up fish tank/ reptile cages in a creative manner, but I was having trouble because the hay balls were being difficult. I had so much to do, and time was passing by too quickly, the store was going to open soon and I wasn't even halfway done!
Somehow, I ended up encountering a being that seemed to be made of metal, and I managed to disturb/wake up a wood being. A soldier who had wood armor and a wooden sword. He fought the metal being, and actually held his own. His wooden sword was strong enough to withstand the metal sword. And this soldier existed primarily to defeat the metal soldier. But then, I ended up stumbling across a family. With two parents, and a bunch of kids. At least six of different ages. They were just celebrating the fact they have once again gotten married. Apparently, they are under some sort of curse, where when the year ends...they go back to the beginning of the year. Any events, aging, memories....are erased. Everything begins again. With the weddings. They were celebrating being rich again. (the money might actually not vanish but accumulate over time.) But any friends, girlfriends, other things that happen in that year. End up 'unhappening.' But it's only this family stuck in this loop. Everyone else continues to move forward in time. It's just the family that's stuck...somewhat out of time. They know that time passes as when they talk about events they know of, people refer to other events of the future. They may refer to records while the 'future' people may talk about their ipods or smart phones. The family...doesn't quite understand these references. There's a slight haze to it. And when the year starts over...so does their knowledge. And this has happened for the past 26 years. Somehow their plight is connected to the wooden soldier, but I'm not sure how. Still, when Prince Charming and Snow white found them, with their swords in hand, the family was ready for their curse to end. They were looking forward to finally moving forward. Even if it meant a lot of new things they wouldn't understand, they just wanted to continue on with their lives.


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: