Saturday, April 26, 2014

Real Food

Tonight was one of those rare nights where I went to the store, decided on a whim that I wanted to actually make real food for dinner tonight, grabbed all the ingredients needed....and then actually made the meal that night.

So often my intentions are waaay bigger then my actions.
I've lost count of how many times I buy some food item with the intention to make a meal out of it that day, or even that week....

Only to have it go bad before I actually get around to really wanting to eat it.
The curse of going to snack foods when I get home.
*shrugs*
Which makes me not hungry, which makes me not willing to make food I won't eat.

But still, I try it on occasion.
Most of the time, it doesn't work.
Most of the time, it ends up happening later then planned.

Tonight. Wasn't the case.
I actually made a 'real food' dinner.

Tacos.

Not with Chili, but with actual ground beef that I bought from the store, seasoned with taco seasoning. I had cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and of course the shell.

Soo delicious!

But waaaay too much for little old me to eat.
I now have leftovers. :( Booo.

Now I have a new task ahead of me....actually using the leftovers before they go bad.....

We'll see how that goes. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment