Sunday, April 20, 2014

Split Shift

I did something new at work today.

A Split shift.
Not quite sure if I like it or not.
I mean it is nice. I only have to work four hours at a time. I was able to go to church and not stress (too much) about getting back to work on time.

But really, I'm not a fan.
Who wants to go to work twice in one day?
Not me for sure.
For one, that's twice as much gas money in one day.
For two, that's twice as much work I have to do.
...sorta. I mean it's basically an eight hour shift, which I work most days.
But to split it up?
And to do all the opening/closing tasks....feels like I just pulled double duty, and to have to go right back the next morning and do the opening all over again....
It's tiring.

So yah, not sure if I like this set up or not.... I guess next Sunday I can figure it out, as I have the same thing again randomly enough. O.O Not sure why yet.
I mean, today, it was understandable. It was Easter, a lot of people left for vaca and such, so this was this best option to make sure we were covered all day.
But next Sunday? It's not a holiday..... dunno. We'll see. :)

In any case, Happy Easter!! ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment