Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Dearest Pepper

I'm not sure how to write this.....
So I might as well jump on in.
 
I got the news today that my dog, Pepper, had died this morning.
 
Talk about a shock.
I hadn't realized that there wasn't anything wrong with her.
I mean, she was old. She'd just turned 13 years old in January. :(
But since our last dog, Sadie, was 15 when she died....I had figured that we could get like two more years from Pepper as well.

 
 
 


Not so, apparently.
Like I said, it was sudden. She hadn't been acting well the night before or that morning, and then....she was gone.
 
And it's rather depressing.
Super depressing actually.
Because I had actually been planning to come home today.
 
 
 
 
 
 

I'd actually been planning to grab a bunch of stuff for her (and the cats) as soon as I got off my shift today. More dog food, more doggie treats...
And suddenly, I didn't need to anymore.
In reality, that whole side of Starsmet just become....obsolete to me. I don't have to get any more doggie things for my own dog anymore....
 
 
And it's rather heart-breaking, to know that I had only been a handful of hours away from coming up to see her.
I mean, I wasn't looking forward to that night, lol as she tends to wake me up every few hours to go outside..... but I was looking forward to spending some time with my Pepper Puppy.
 
 
 

Now though....the house is emptier.
It's quieter.
And I look around, thinking to myself.
No more dog bowls.
No more dog food.
No more barking,
No more whining,
No more personal cleaner for when I drop food on the floor.
No more 'Dead Doggie' acts...
--She was super calm on her back. I could hold her on her back in my hands and bounce her up and down and she wouldn't move. It was adorable.
No more fetch.
No more growl playing
No more rubbing her belly.
 
Everywhere I look, there's a bunch of 'no mores' to be seen, felt, heard, smelt.....
 
 
 
 
As she's been part of our life for so long. Basically her whole life.
We got her when she was months old,
From our local petstore, as mom and I both fell in love with her, and we convinced Dad to shell out the cash and bring her home to be a companion to Sadie.
It's been crazy since that point. :) She was such an energetic, happy, playful, attention needing puppy.
 

 
 
You will be missed Dr. Pepperoni.
 
 

 
 
But at least you're with Sadie now, as truly, I believe you weren't truly happy without your best buddy by your side.
May the adventures begin with the two of you up in Heaven!
 
 

 
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi
 
The Dream
 
There was this guy, who was able to talk to his past and future selves. It was like, there were multiples of this guy, but not really as they were all connected. And at any time, one self could reach out and connect with a past/future self and interact with people in that time period through that one self. It was rather crazy. Like I could see a video relay of the professor, when he was old, but also see his younger self sitting there in front of me. Note to self, old guy doesn't like being told that he's old. And there was this scientist, the Swiss one from the Captain America movie, who had been working on a project with the Winter Soldier, but it wasn't going how the professor wanted it to go, and so he decided to switch gears. And behind this Swiss Scientist, rose a sheet of silver metal, that looked molten. And within it, was the imprint of The Winter Solider. The intention was to make the Swiss Scientist into a copy, who knows why, but the scientist didn't like that, he screamed as the molten metal overtook him.
There was a jump and suddenly, I was following around a woman, short, with short reddish brown hair, and a style of blue and green clothes, we were doing something together, and it came out that she was the scientist and it had taken her a while to figure out what 'style' meant, but she was really pleased with the results.....
 
Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)
 
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment