Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Not Destroyed, But It's Gone

I feel a little sense of betrayal.
From my phone.

Odd I know.
But I feel it.

Why?
Because I got a new phone today!
It's about time really...I've had the same phone for like...3 years now, I've been told.
Which is amazing. Most phones apparently only last like 2 years...you know when contracts end and such or upgrades happen.

Yet, I can't help but feel bad.
Because even though it's 'old'
My flip phone still works.
...Mostly. The camera doesn't anymore. And recently the battery has been draining really quick....
idk from just being old, or just waaaay too much texting...but it's been draining quickly.

Soo I thought, it would be nice to have a change. And get a new phone before the old one totally goes out of commission.

However, I'm still like. "I should use this old phone until it bursts into flames and becomes totally unusable!"
Really. If it still works for the needful things....why get a new one?

Yet. I threw that convention out the door, and got a new phone today! :D
lol boy is it different.
It's like...huge. As long as my hand from palm to fingertip.
And....>.>
<.<
It's a smart phone.

Yep. I took a leap and decided to go touch screen.
Get the nice access to internet, gps, internet....lol :)

So while it's a huge change...and I'm not sure I'll be able to fit it into my pockets....

I'm liking this new device. ^^

I still have a ton to learn and figure out and mess with...but this should be fun!! ^^

On to the new adventure!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment