Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lip Problems

And the random events to me continue to happen.
O.o
I have no idea, but it's apparently one of those phases.

What's up?

Well, you see, there I was, minding my own business. Just trying to watch a movie with the sister and friends in order to relax after work.

And I felt something odd.

It kinda felt like my lip was going numb.
Which would be weird, I mean, why would that area of all places go numb?
But it wasn't a numb numb. Or a tingly numb. It's just that "I gots a fat lip." sort of feeling. Perhaps with a dash of "The phase before your lip fully comes out of being numbed by the doctor."

In any case. My upper lip, the right side, swelled up.
O.o
It's still a bit swollen actually. Perhaps the same swollen. Who knows.
All I know...is that it's bugging me.
And I have no idea why this happened in the first place.

Am I having an allergic reaction to something? I did try a new type of cookie today...
Is it stress? Am I too tense? I feel relaxed though....
Lack of sleep? Maybe, but why would that effect the mouth? No idea.
Did something at work irritate it? ....maybe? idk.

Basically, it's just weird. And hopefully, getting some sleep will allow the swelling to calm down.
We'll see.....

Personally...I think I must have been punched by a ghost....why else would something randomly swell?? :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi.

The Dream.

Involved me dropping my laptop a short distance and the screen broke. It was depressing...to have this big crack going through it, but I was trying to look past it, as I was going through a river/canyon stepping stone type of area to get away from something....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment