Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cuts

Cuts are always entertaining.
And surprising, when I discover them and have no idea where, how, or why I got them.
Though in most cases they're work related.
And I don't mind getting them.
Some have even inspired story ideas.

But there are just some cuts, that end up taking residence in the most inconvenient places. Where they make their presence known again, and again, and again, and again.

Like the elbow.
Do you know how often your elbow brushes against stuff?
A lot.
And if there's a fresh cut there.
It doesn't let you forget it anytime soon.

"Hey, I'm a cut. I'm here."
"Oh hey, me again."
"Yep. Cut still here."
"Lookie lookie I'm still here."
"Did I just cause you pain again? Oh I'm sorry, but I'm still here."

Yah.
...Where's a band aid that will stick there when I need one......

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment