Sunday, July 24, 2016

Back Already??

I've always been close with my family.
My siblings, my parents. I get along really well with them.

To which....many people find weird.
O.o
Apparently you're not supposed to be on good terms with all your family members.
From talking to other people, it's like you have one good family member that you're super close with.
And then the others....not so much.

But....it's not like that with me and my family.
We all (now that us children are grown and out of our 's/he's touching me!' phases) get along really well. We have a good time spending time together.
Like to get together.
Hang out.

Do family things.

So whenever I get the chance to drive up to Hometown and spend time with family.
I always try and stay as long as possible.

Like...I'll drive back to collegetown towards midnight 'as late as possible'

Because I like being around my family.
And I like spending time with them.

So it boggles my mind.
When others are like.
"Oh yah....I just saw my family for an hour or so, before coming back."

And I'm like....why?
Why not stay longer if you can?
I mean you made the effort to drive up, why not hang around and spend more time with them??

I dunno.
I mean, I understand people don't all have the same family dynamics.

And I tend to like being home as it's a more positive energy zone than my current place. So I want to stay in the good energy zone with my family for as long as possible before heading out away from that.....
So maybe that's why it boggles my mind.
Because I'm not currently in a place that I want to return to.
So the thought that people actually want to return to their homes quickly after going to visit family would make sense.

Maybe I'll understand....
Or maybe I won't. lol.

Still.
I'm grateful I have a zone that I can go to where I get along with my family members. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment