Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fruit a la Outside

One of my favorite things about coming home to my parents place.
Is all the fruit they have around the house.

Literally around the house. :D
We have so many fruit trees and berry bushes, and a nice garden.
That when things are in season.
It's like a smorgasbord of deliciousness!!

It seems like there is always something available outside to eat. (you know...except in winter....)
This time of year it's the Apricots and Raspberries.

Sooo delicious!!
And to make it better, my parents had a watermelon in the fridge.
Which is like my ultimate favorite treat next to Raspberries, strawberries, and pears. :D

Nom nom nom.

I love being able to go outside and pick things right off the tree/bush.

I really need to see if we could plant at least a berry bush at the new place we're moving into.
Because that would be amazing. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment