Sunday, July 31, 2016

Returning to Hogwarts

It came out last night.

The New Harry Potter book!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Okay....so technically it isn't a book book.
It's a book of the script of the play that is now showing over in the UK.

But it's a new story!
A new set of adventures.
With both old and new characters.

And I have to say it was a ton of fun to read!

Just to visit the world again.
To get into the magic, to see how the characters have changed and grown.

And what new problems have arisen.

And wow.

All the twists and turns and unexpected things that happened?!

It was crazy!!
I really wish I could see this in person.
Because just from reading it, the play sounds amazing!

I'd love to see it turn into a full length movie.
Or even an actual book with more details and scenes and the like.

I loved it.

I loved it so much that I managed to read the entire thing in like 2 hours. :) lol.

325 pages. in 2 hours.

I mean, it's in script formant. So it's actually a pretty quick page turner. ^^

I can't wait for more people to read it,
So I can talk to them about it.

Because I thoroughly enjoyed going on that adventure. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment