Tuesday, July 26, 2016

You Must Have!

There I was.
In church.
Catching up with a couple friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a month.
Mostly because we kept missing each other.
They'd be gone.
I'd be gone.
I'd be gone again.

But finally we were able to actually be in the same place and the same time!
And what did we discuss?

Cookies.

Mostly in that they'd stayed up waaaaay too late to make these Reese's cookies.
And somehow it got onto the topic of me and my sister's 'famous' chocolate chip cookies.

To which one friend was like.
O.o "I don't think I've ever had them."

And my thought process was.
()_() WHAT?!?!
No. No you've had them!
We make these cookies all the time, you've had them at some point!

But then I was talking to Kikay, and she was like "Well....maybe they haven't had them. I haven't made them in a while."

And I was like. NO. They've had them!! With all the Sunday dinners we've done together, they must have had them at some point for dessert.

But my friend was positive that they hadn't had them.

Which got my brain a running.
With the concept that I would make the cookies!
Then take them over to my friend, to have them try it.
So they would know for sure if they had them or not.

That's exactly what I did.

I got all the ingredients together.
Made the cookies.

Took them over to my friend's place.
To their surprise. lol.
And gave them a plate of cookies.

And the result?

My friend still says that they haven't had the cookies before.
O.o
o.O

.....I'm still absolutely positive that they have. It's just been a few years probably......

In any case.
At least they were delicious!! lol :) And my friend liked eating them, so even bigger bonus. :)


Yay for random efforts. ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment